At Boom! I got very worried for you this week mavpa since it
was so hot here. It was over 110 during the day and I started to get really
terrified that you were going to overheat and get defects like you can if I get
a fever… and there really wasn’t anywhere to go, just the hot shade lying there
sweating or under direct sun in the lake. Ugh. But I thought about the millions
of women who have worked outside in this kind of heat and given birth just fine
and decreased my panic a bit.
Well you were certainly acting up today. I woke up utterly
grumpy. I had decided to sleep in today rather than wake up early and go for a
run… terrible decision. Perhaps running could have calmed you down or evened
out my hormonal insanity at least a bit. I felt like an entirely different
person, I could look in and realize that my feelings of frustration, anger,
annoyance, uncomfortable had no real sufficient basis, I just couldn’t stop
having them! I snapped at Andrei a few times then just told him to leave and go
have fun at the music because I was irrational and should be ignored. It was a
rough day of nausea and grump and generally not being myself in the least.
Maybe this was a preview of you as a teenager? I hope not…
No comments:
Post a Comment